Goal Setting 2017 Memo from HR – posted 10/24/2016
Goal Setting 2017 Instructions – posted 10/21/2016
What is FermiWorks?
FermiWorks is a secure, web-based human resources management service based on an application called Workday. View the FermiWorks overview guide.
What are the benefits?
FermiWorks allows you to find data currently stored in four different applications all in one system. With this tool you are able to:
- Quickly search for and update your personal information
- Review performance feedback and history
- Enroll, elect, and easily update your benefits
- Configure your landing page to set your favorites so you won’t have to search for them
- Connect using mobile devices so data is at your fingertips at any time and place
- Export data to Excel for easy comparison and management
Who can use FermiWorks?
FermiWorks is open to all employees and on-site users and visitors to help everyone in the Fermilab community better manage their human resource-related information. With 24/7 access from any computer that has internet access, you can submit requests electronically that route to your manager or other appropriate party for approval. Many paper forms are now obsolete.